Thank-you for visiting our site.
Heathmont East Primary School has a proud record of being innovative and providing a warm and stimulating educational program where children succeed.
The school offers:
- A positive, productive, relaxed and fully air-conditioned environment
- An Early Literacy program which has been described as 'exceptional' by the Department of Education, Employment and Training, Office of Review
- The opportunity to use and understand modern technology
- Student opportunity to participate in school instrumental and band programs
- Leadership opportunities through Junior School Council, house and sporting teams and leading assemblies
- A welfare program which fosters individual development
The high level of involvement, good will and support from the community combined with a challenging learning program, caring teachers and wonderful students make HEPS a great place.
Take the time to explore these pages carefully. They will give you a flavour of what a unique school HEPS is and what we are achieving with our students.