Thank-you for visiting our site.
Heathmont East Primary School has a proud record of being innovative and providing a warm and stimulating educational program where children succeed.
The school offers:
- A positive, productive, relaxed and fully air-conditioned environment
- An Early Literacy program which has been described as 'exceptional' by the Department of Education, Employment and Training, Office of Review
- The opportunity to use and understand modern technology
- Student opportunity to participate in school instrumental and band programs
- Leadership opportunities through Junior School Council, house and sporting teams and leading assemblies
- A welfare program which fosters individual development
The high level of involvement, good will and support from the community combined with a challenging learning program, caring teachers and wonderful students make HEPS a great place.
Take the time to explore these pages carefully. They will give you a flavour of what a unique school HEPS is and what we are achieving with our students.
PRINCIPAL SELECTION DOCUMENTS
Thank you for your interest in our Principal vacancy.
The Vacancy is advertised on Recruitment Online.
Application opens on Friday, 8th February, 2019 and will close at midnight on Thursday, 21st February, 2019. School Tours will take place on Saturday, 16th February, 2019 at 10:30am and Tuesday, 19th February, 2019 at 4:30pm. Please book for either of the tours by calling the school on (03) 9729 5439 or emailing Lesley Wallace on email@example.com
The following documentation is made available for applicants:
- Strategic Plan - 2017 - 2020
- Annual Report 2017
- AIP 2018
- AIP 2019 (Draft)
- School Council Master Plan
To access these documents, please click on the icon below: